Welcome to our website. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as 'User Agreement'). Hereafter, the term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Postal Jobs Source and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Postal Jobs Source or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Postal Jobs Source will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.PostalJobsSourcegc.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of Postal Jobs Source and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Postal Jobs Source.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Postal Jobs Source from our offices located in the state of Missouri, United States. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Missouri, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Missouri, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the United States, Missouri You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Postal Jobs Source is a division of Labor Services. We were founded in March of 1996 as a dedicated employment service. We have now been assisting individuals in gaining employment for over 19 years. The foundation of our company is the idea that providing an employment service to job seekers should only be conducted with the highest level of integrity and service. This high level of integrity is what makes us different from other companies. Our goal was to create a company that would assist individuals with all levels of experience in gaining employment, specializing in government and government-related employment. Our employment registration package comes with a fully refundable guarantee. If you are unable to gain employment with the help of our employment registration package, you will be issued a DOUBLE refund. We have been standing behind this guarantee for over 19 years. Don't be confused, there are other companies that do not operate with a high level of integrity and job seeker service that Postal Jobs Source provides.
The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. The Postal Service is an equal opportunity employer. Postal Jobs Source is a division of Labor Services. Hereafter and in all locations on this website, Labor Services and Postal Jobs Source will be referred to as "Postal Jobs Source". Postal Jobs Source is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. While not required to use our assistance to apply, using it may potentially offer an advantage. Postal Jobs Source provides assistance to job seekers considering or seeking employment with the Postal Service. Postal Jobs Source offers an employment registration package that is designed to assist job seekers through the entire Postal Service hiring process from job search, application, exam and interview process. Through our registration package, Postal Jobs Source provides employment materials, sample tests, guidance, coaching, and available live job seeker support to candidates seeking employment with the Postal Service. The Postal Service and other Government agencies’ hiring and testing policies, processes and exams are subject to revision by the Postal Service and other Government agencies. Therefore, the material in the registration package guide and the separate sample exams are necessarily presented without warranty expressed or implied as to their accuracy or currency. The publisher of the guide and the separate sample exams included in the registration package has attempted to provide accurate and current information. As the Postal Service and other Government agencies’ hiring and testing policies, processes and exams are subject to revision, the publisher is not responsible for any error or omission. The publisher encourages you to seek out additional resources to ensure your success. Neither the Postal Service nor Postal Jobs Source guarantees employment. However, Postal Jobs Source does guarantee that if you are unable to gain employment with the use of our registration package within 90 days, you are entitled to a DOUBLE refund of the purchase price for the registration package from Postal Jobs Source. To receive our registration package, a one-time refundable installment is required. This will appear on your statement as "Postal Jobs Guide". Our program is guaranteed. If you are unable to gain employment with the use of our registration package within 90 days, you will be entitled to a DOUBLE refund. A Proof of Guarantee form is included with your registration package. To obtain a refund, you will simply need to complete this form, attach the necessary copies and send it to us, so your refund can be processed. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures. Postal Jobs Source is here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of
Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Postal Jobs Source
833 SW Lemans Lane, Suite 220
Lees Summit, MO 64082
United States – 844-623-3060
What’s included with your registration package?
To help you get hired as soon as possible by the Postal Service when you register, you will get full and immediate access to all of the following:
- Complete Guide – A complete step by step guide to the Postal Service hiring process, including the application for employment
- Personal Job Counseling – You will be provided with full access to personal job counseling for Postal Service employment
- Sample exam questions AND answers – To make sure you are fully prepared, you will be given sample exam questions AND answers. You will be shown exactly what to review and how to review, so you can get the highest score possible
- Full Access – to the entire list of Postal Service job openings in your area and nationwide
- Salary Gradings – You will be given a list of salary gradings for all positions and the promotion potential from these positions
- BONUS – You will be given a complete step by step guide on applying for employment with ALL other government agencies, including full access to ALL other government job openings in your area and nationwide
- 200% Full Refund Guarantee – You will receive a DOUBLE refund if you are not hired for any reason by the Postal Service within 90 days
If you don’t receive employment from the Postal Service within 90 days, you will receive a DOUBLE refund!